Create a cute stuffed pal with this easy, free crochet turtle pattern! Made from the popular Premier Parfait Chunky yarn, it works up fast.
Techniques you need to know to crochet this pattern include chain, slip stitch, single crochet, single crochet 2 together and magic ring.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED...
- Yarn: Premier Parfait Chunky, 1 skein each of three different colors. I used Seal for the body, Blue for the top of the shell and Cream for the shell accents. This comes in 53 colors so use whatever you like best!
- Crochet Hook: US Size J (6.00mm)
- Notions: Safety eyes, fiberfill stuffing, yarn needle, scissors
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- Downloadable turtle pattern
- Complete step by step instructions
Is this the same pattern as on the Love.Life.Yarn website? Yes! All of our patterns are free to view on the blog and the ad-free PDF versions are sold in the shop!
Please note: Items from my patterns can always be created and sold, credit to designer appreciated. When I was a new crocheter I dreamed of selling items that I made and was shocked and disappointed when I read the disclaimer at the bottom of some patterns saying you couldn't sell finished items. I decided when I became a designer I would NEVER prohibit items being sold that were made with my patterns.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.